Multiple Positions in the Civil Construction Industry
Who we are:
Palmer Civil Construction (PCC) is one of the largest Civil Construction companies in the Great Southern WA Region. We work with a diverse range of customers from private builders to multinational mining companies and government agencies. We employ a wide range of cultures, educational and career backgrounds and age. We actively promote equal opportunity and employ, train, develop and promote employees based on merit, according to their interests, skills and ability. We are committed to building a safe working environment and ensuring the wellbeing of all our employees.
Employing a wide range of cultures, educational levels, career backgrounds, sex and age. Actively promoting equal opportunity and employment, we train, develop and promote employees based on merit, according to their interests, skills and ability.
An ISO 45001 Occupatinal Health and Safety assured organisation, we are committed to building a safe, harmonious working environment and ensuring the wellbeing of all our employees, subcontractors and the general public.
Palmer Civil Construction now seek Experienced, Professional and Committed Operators to join our dynamic team in delivering high performance and quality workmanship to our valued customers.
What we are seeking:
We have multiple opportunities in the following positions;
- Crushing Supervisor (experience essential)
- Loader Operator – crushing
- Grader Operator
- Bobcat/Skid Steer Operator
- MC truck driver with side tipper/end tipper and float movements experience
- Heavy Diesel Mechanic
Your Skills & Experience:
- Working with our customers and internal staff, the candidate will ensure the operation of the plant is safe and in compliance with various legislations.
- You will have associated tickets for mobile plant operation (i.e. Blue/White Card), and experience in operating applicable machinery.
- a current clear drug and alcohol screening (or ability to obtain one)
- a valid car & HR license
- Experience in civil construction industry will be an advantage.
- You will have a strong customer service ethic
- You will possess pride in the maintenance and presentation of equipment
- a strong commitment to safety
- You will have the ability to meet delivery outcomes, supported by accurate record keeping skills.
.Palmer Civil Construction are seeking candidates with outstanding skills and abilities, as well as experience that fit with our
business. Even more importantly, we seek employees who will live our values and have the drive, energy and
determination to succeed. In return we offer training and development opportunities, career advancement
and competitive pay and benefits.
How to apply:
Palmer Civil Construction encourages and values equality, diversity and inclusion. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander
people are encouraged to apply.
Applicants for this role will be required to meet Palmer Civil Construction’s employment criteria which will
include providing evidence of your right to work in Australia, a satisfactory medical assessment with drug and
alcohol testing and the provision of a satisfactory Driving History from the relevant State Authority.